As you may already be aware, Core Training are launching their first-ever 12 Week Challenge in the New Year. Here’s everything you need to know…
WHEN IS IT?
7th January – 1st April 2017.
WHO IS IT FOR?
This 12-week challenge is specifically for women, all of who want to improve their physical condition and health. We are looking for 10 women who want to create long-term changes and improvements, and to provide them with the ‘kick-start’ they need to get there!
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
600 CHF for the full twelve weeks. That works out to exactly 50 CHF per week, which is tremendous value for what you get.
SO, WHAT DO I GET?
For your money, you receive:
- 1 hour face-to-face consultation on sign-up. This will take place before the challenge begins, and will help us to design your program and plan of action.
- 1 Full launch day: 9am-4pm on the 7th January. Throughout the day we will introduce you to the program, get to know you all a bit better, take our starting physical measurements, help you set individualized goals, practice safe lifting technique for all key training exercises AND finish the day with a 45 minute Circuit training session.
- The Challenge Pack: when arriving on the launch day, you will receive your own personalized pack, with workouts, individual nutrition advice and strategies to help you progress and achieve your goals.
- Monthly measurement check-ins. One Saturday morning per month, you will come to the studio and we will take updated measurements to track physical progress (weight, CM measurements and progress pictures).
- Private CHALLENGE CLASSES: every week, there will be two, challenge-only group classes to help you all maximize progress, at no added cost.
- Continual support from Core Training, both in-person and online.
WHEN CAN I SIGN UP?
Sign ups will officially open on the 1st November 2016.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
Very easily! Check back on our Facebook page next Tuesday from 8 am, and follow the sign up link to reserve your spot!
In the meantime, if you have any further questions for us, direct them to:
YOUR Journey: OUR Mission